With over 25 years of intense full contact mixed martial arts training, Serge is easily one of the most experienced trainers and fighters around. Serge is leading the academy’s Krav Jitsu program – a hybrid of Krav Maga, Muai Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
Serge joined Krav Maga Academy in 2010 and after 3 intensive years received his instructors rank directly from Matan Gavish. Prior to KMA Serge received his BJJ Purple Belt under Reyson Gracie in Brazil as well as his Muay thai credentials after a decade training in the Brazilian Chute Box, under Pride Veteran Luis Azeredo.
Here is a partial list of Serge’s Competitive accomplishments
- 2014 IBJJF Pro New York 1st place
- 2014 Abu Dhabi American Nationals No Gi Expert 1st place
- 2014 Abu Dhabi American Nationals Gi Expert 1st place
- 2013 Abu Dhabi World Professional Championships Expert 3rd Place
- 2013 NAGA World Championship Gi Expert 1st place
- 2013 NAGA World Championship No Gi Expert 1st place
- 2013 NAGA Battle at the Beach No Gi Expert 1st place
- 2013 NAGA Battle at the Beach Gi Expert 1st place
- 2012 NAGA Championship Newark 1st place
- 2009 IBJJF New York International Open 1st place
- 2007 F.J.J-Rio 2 ETAPA Ranking Campeao 2nd place
- 2005 F.J.J-Rio Campeonato Estadual Vice Campeao 2nd Place
Serge’s “Tough Love” training style will help and motivate you to reach places you never thought possible. He is ACSM personal training certified and is fully committed to his clients success.